Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gabriel vs Dengue

Photo: Dengue again. Asking for your prayers Hernan Hormillosa Josephine Montuya Hannah Louise Carter Anacita Cabana Egana Mira Vanleeuwen Jing Abetong BaƱas Mary Joy Rile Resty Fernandez Suela Gee-Gee Dimayuga

You made it when you were only four. You will make it again now. There is nothing that you cannot overcome. There is nothing that we cannot overcome. Together. Thank you my dear son for being such a strong warrior. Thank you for bearing the days when I, too, was sick with high fever, chilling and vomiting like you, and yet you put all of it on hold for you, just so you can take care of me and worry about me no end. I can't imagine those couple of nights when I was supposed to be taking care of you but you had to endure all of it by yourself. I praise and thank the Lord for the gift of you. In spite of the darkness of my life right now, you are the light, you keep my hope alive. I am in too much pain, I am so scared, the times are too precarious, but just looking at you reminds me so much of how much I need to fight and remain strong. I feel so blessed to have you. Thank you for being my strength. I will never be able to go through this all without you. God knew too well why he gave me you.

No comments:

Post a Comment