Thursday, March 13, 2014

My thoughtful son

I  was reading a book on child  sexual slavery  one night and Gabriel was a bit concerned why I was crying almost nonstop. Whenever I am engrossed in my book, Gabriel knows how to keep his distance. He would try not to be all over me and just do his own stuff. I kept asking him to "please just let me be alone for now, till I finish this" and he would look at me worried why I have tears in my eyes. But he would most of the time respect my request. He sat quietly beside me and played in his Ipad. In a few minutes he showed me this:



I smiled and melted and gave him a tight, lingering hug and told him "Thank you for your love and understanding. He hugged me back and said "Just tell me the girl was freed from her captors in the end." :) He only wanted a happy ending to what I was reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment