Thursday, February 13, 2014

It's scrapbooking this time!

I was making a Valentine's day surprise for him last night using the scrapbook materials which my sister gave me. He was trying to sneak, curious what I was up to. I kept shooing him away suggesting he should finish the adventure book he was reading. He tried, lying in bed while looking up from his book once in a while and asking over and over again what I was doing. He saw all my materials scattering ans started picking them and checking them one by one. Before I knew it, his little hands started to get busy...







2 comments:

  1. hahahhahhaah!!!! cute2!!!! woooww!!! ka mga alam kag abilidaran gid ya gid ya sang mga kahinablusan ko no??? hihihih!!! happy valentine toto abe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe na amaze gid ko gani sa iya. nga mskin ano lang ma uyatan ka kamot nya, may ma obra gid sya.

    ReplyDelete