Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What Gabriel wants to be

Every child is a million possibilities. When I came home last night, my son showed me this page in their school activity book. Here, the students are asked to describe in a drawing what they want to be when they grow up. Gabriel wrote his own explanation for his drawing below: "I want to be a great scientist. I want to build a laboratory and there I will be doing all my experiments and machines. I will never ever forget to build a library there." As a mother I can only gush looking at this and foreseeing the future when he will be reaching out for this dream and so many other dreams he is building every day. I pray God will keep him in his love and protection and bless his path as he grows to become "one of the great scientists" that he wants to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment